Sistema para el Manejo de Solicitudes de Custodios y Autorización de Contraseñas para las Evaluaciones Custodiadas
Los estudiantes que residen fuera de Puerto Rico deben tomar los exámenes a través del sistema de exámenes custodiados. Para ello, es responsabilidad del estudiante contactar un lugar en el que puedan administrarle los exámenes. Los lugares autorizados para tomar exámenes son los Centros Educativos en bases militares, universidades, escuelas, bibliotecas o centros dedicados a tales fines.
Thank you for your willingness to serve as proctor for Inter American University Ponce Campus. The support of people like you is essential to the successful completion of our students’ academic goals.
As a proctor, you may receive:
- A password to access a computerized test
Instructions related to textbook use, calculators, etc. will also be sent.
- Before being permitted to sit for the examination, the student must present a recent photo ID such a as a driver’s license.
- Generally, no student is allowed to leave the room during the examination. If the student must go to the restroom during the examination, please make sure that all exam materials, book, and notebooks (as applies) remain in the exam room.
- You must monitor the student during the examination.
Instructions for Print Materials
- Unless you receive instructions to the contrary, the student will have (2) two hours to complete the exam.
- If the student does not take the exam on the agreed date, please print “NO SHOW” across the exam and return the materials in the provided envelope or by fax.
- If you observe cheating, all exam materials are to be confiscated from the student and returned to the faculty member with notification.
- Once the student has completed the exam, collect the examination materials; enclose in the appropriate preaddressed envelope and mail to the indicated address.
- The complete examination materials must be mailed to the faculty member by the proctor no later than one week after the student has taken the exam. Any fee for proctoring is the responsibility of the student.
- Please read the statement at the bottom of this page, print your name and telephone number and sign your name on the line provided.
Instructions for Online Exams
- You will receive the password for the exam by e-mail.
- The student will enter his/her user name and password for WebCT.
- The name at the top of the screen (My WebCT) should be the same as that of the photo ID.
- The student will access the appropriate exam.
- The proctor will enter the password in the indicated blank.
- If you observe cheating, the proctor will halt the student, close all programs and notify of the situation.